So today, I decide I was going to make my own envelopes. You know I keep adding on things that I only make. Not good, but I do love making things.
So I looked online for a tutorial or something about making envelopes and the only thing I found was using an already made envelope to make new ones. Not what I wanted.
I then decided I would make my own tutorial with my lovely iPhone.
So here we go my very first tutorial…
1. First measure your card. My was 5″ x 5″. Then get paper. I am using just regular printer paper 8 1/2 x 11. Place you card in the center measure the sides and bottom and top to verify it’s in the center as the pics below…
2. Mark the corners of your card.
3. Cut out the corners.
4. Now shape the top. You don’t have to this if you don’t want too. I just wanted the top to be slanted inward. I like that look.
5. Fold in the sides.
6. Fold up the bottom.
7. Put some glue on the sides and stick the bottom to it. Use a glue stick, it won’t make the paper all bubbly like.
8. Place in your card and glue down the top and volia handmade envelope!
I hope this is helpful!