Honey pie, part trios

So after working so diligently I have finally completed the skull coasters and pattern.

Now my embroidery skills were not that great at the beginning, but have improved drastically. I did have to remake 2 coasters and pick out alot of stitches.

I ended up using yarn for the embroidery. It just looked better on the crocheted coasters. And because I did the embroidery I had to put interfacing on the back and then a fabric backing. It actually was quite a pain, but the end result is fantastic!

20111107-092213.jpg

20111107-092226.jpg

20111107-092233.jpg

20111107-092219.jpg

As you can see fantastic. I have posted the pattern on my pages if interested.

… later

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: